Register Here to be Part of a Team!
- Players born 2005, 2006 and 2007 for the 2019-2020 soccer season
- All year around program for boys and girls
- Players train in their own community
- Training is three times a week
- Communication is done through app GroupMe and email
- Games are in-house, city leagues, regional leagues and tournaments
Age Group Objectives:
- Technical: Focus on quality of passing and receiving technique, ball control and finishing in small and big spaces
- Tactical: Application of attaching and defending principles in SSG
- Physical: Basic development of aerobic power, acyclic speed and explosive strength
- Psychosocial: Commitment to the team
- Game (Scrimmage): Development of possession of the ball at speed and quick organization of zonal defending
Our fees structure is built on a year long commitment and it includes an initial registration fee due in June after which monthly payments will be set up for the next 11 months to cover event registrations, coaches pay, referee fees, field usage, league entry, administrative fees, winter training. We also have the option for a full payment at the beginning of the soccer year. Required uniform kit purchase is a separate fee and is used for two years.
Need Financial Assistance? Click here…
CGA Academy Soccer Club offers multiple opportunities for its players to pay for their fees through two major fundraisers one in the spring and one in the fall where 80% of the money collected will be applied to the player’s account. CGA Soccer Foundation is a non-profit organized exclusively for the charitable purpose of keeping youth soccer affordable.