Register Here to be Part of a Team!
- Players born 2010 and 2011 for the 2019-2020 soccer season
- All year around program for boys and girls
- Players train in their own community
- Training is twice a week for one hour
- Communication is done through app GroupMe and email
- Games are in-house, city leagues, regional leagues and tournaments
Age Group Objectives:
- Technical: Accuracy in individual soccer techniques
- Tactical: Creating space and applying basic principles
- Physical: Develop speed, agility, coordination and balance
- Psychosocial: Interact positively and feel confident
- Game (Scrimmage): Efficiently occupy space in relation to the ball and to teammates
CGA Academy SC fee structure is based on year long commitment. A non-refundable registration fee is due within 48 hours after team placement. Monthly payments are collected the next 10 months to cover event registrations, coaches pay, referee fees, field usage, league entry, administrative fees, winter training, liability and insurance. We offer the option for full payment, with 3% discount, at the time of registration.
Need Financial Assistance? Click here…
CGA Academy SC provides numerous opportunities for players to pay for their fees. The club conducts three major fundraisers through the course of the year for players to offset their fees.
CGA Soccer Foundation is a non-profit organized exclusively for the charitable purpose of keeping youth soccer affordable.
Required uniform kit purchase is a separate fee and is used for two years.