Register Here to be Part of a Team!
- Players born 2001-2004 for the 2019-2020 soccer season
- All year around program for boys and girls
- Players train in their own community
- Training is three times a week
- Communication is done through app GroupMe and email
- Games are in-house, city leagues, regional leagues and tournaments
Age Group Objectives:
- Technical: Focus on perception and quick execution of passing, ball controlling, receiving to turn at speed and finishing
- Tactical: Quick transitions, counter attacking and positional attacking in the final third as well pressing and zonal defending
- Physical: Improvement of high-level aerobic power and specific acyclic speed as well as repetitive explosive strength
- Psychosocial: Increase concentration and self control
- Game (Scrimmage): Develop speed in the game, focus in counter attacking and pressing
Our fees structure is built on a year long commitment and it includes an initial registration fee due in June after which monthly payments will be set up for the next 11 months to cover event registrations, coaches pay, referee fees, field usage, league entry, administrative fees, winter training. We also have the option for a full payment at the beginning of the soccer year. Required uniform kit purchase is a separate fee and is used for two years.
Need Financial Assistance? Click here…
CGA Academy Soccer Club offers multiple opportunities for its players to pay for their fees through two major fundraisers one in the spring and one in the fall where 80% of the money collected will be applied to the player’s account. CGA Soccer Foundation is a non-profit organized exclusively for the charitable purpose of keeping youth soccer affordable.