Soccer Season 2018-2019 – Register Now
The 9U-10U age groups are players born 2010 and 2009. Soccer Season starts August 1st and it ends July 31st the next year. A typical soccer season will have a Fall Season, Winter Season, Spring Season and Summer Season. Players train in their own community, twice a week, for one hour and fifteen minutes. Beginning of June is the tryout period while during summer time, our club offers Open Play (3v3 Street Soccer) and a SAQ (Speed, Agility and Quickness) training program.
Team communication is done through email and the GroupMe application by a Team Manager. Players participate in a combination of in-house, city leagues, regional leagues and tournaments set at the beginning of each soccer year.
Our fees structure is built on a year long commitment and it includes an initial registration fee due in June after which monthly payments will be set up for the next 11 months to cover event registrations, coaches pay, referee fees, field usage, league entry, administrative fees, winter training. We also have the option for a full payment at the beginning of the soccer year. Required uniform kit purchase is a separate fee and is used for two years.
CGA Academy Soccer Club offers multiple opportunities for its players to pay for their fees through two major fundraisers one in the spring and one in the fall where all the money collected will be applied to the player’s account.
Age Group Objectives:
- Technical:Accuracy in individual soccer techniques
- Tactical: Creating space and applying basic principles
- Physical: Develop speed, agility, coordination and balance
- Psychosocial: Interact positively and feel confident within the group
- Game (Scrimmage): Efficiently occupy space in relation to the ball and to teammates
By the end of the season the player must be capable of:
- Being efficient in 1v1 situations
- Application of basic attacking principles
- Coordinated moves at speed