A would like to invite our families to attend the 1st Annual CGA Days on March 17th
- Where: 550 Memorial Dr, Pocatello, ID, 83201 at the Holt Arena Turf Field
- When: March 17th
- CGA recognizes the commitment each family is making to enhance their kids soccer experience. We would like to kick our season off with a fun, family friendly event, celebrating our players and the families that support them.
- At this event each team will be playing at least one game.
- Club wide games starting at 8:30AM
- Club BBQ for lunch
- Community Raffle/Fundraiser
- CGA Foundation Awareness
- We are looking for volunteers for this event so please contact Rocky Rhoads at 208-220-3950 if you would like to help.
The CGA Soccer Foundation is 501c3 organized exclusively for the charitable purpose of keeping youth soccer affordable. The foundation will achieve this by supporting competitive soccer programs and families in need of financial assistance.
- Peta Roubin
- Jane Emmer
- Cyndi Hargis
- Robin Meyer
- Carlos Elizondo
To apply for financial assistance please follow the instructions:
- CGA Soccer Foundation Financial Assistance Application
- CGA Soccer Foundation Financial Assistance Program Overview
- To make a charitable donation please send a check to: CGA Soccer Foundation, 135 E 25th St., Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Please, contact us at email@example.com or 915-401-9798