- ”Coach Rocky has been the head coach of Century High School since 2011 where he lead the team to a state title in 2015. Coach Rocky has also dedicated himself to coaching players in club soccer since 2009. During that time he has successfully developed players to compete at the highest levels in Idaho and our region. “I’m excited to work with a young group and feed off the enthusiasm they have for soccer”. Rocky is one of CGA’s directors and is currently hearing the 2008 player pool”
- Mike Gromley
- ”I have coached the 1998 men and I am currently coaching the 1999 men. I live in Driggs Idaho. I have coached youth soccer for 8 years. I found coaching as a way to give back to the sport I loved so much growing up.
- I have a N.S.C.A.A 11X11 diploma.
- I have a National Youth Soccer License.
- I have a USSF level F and E Licence”
- ”I’m coaching youth soccer for 5 years now. Currently, I hold the US Soccer Federation F license. I’m Assistant Coach to the CGA U11 Boys division and assist with the CGA U12 Boys as well.I joined CGA Academy a year ago and I’m thankful for the learning opportunities that CGA has provided to my coaching career so far! (Jazmin also coaches U6 division with the local YMCA.)”
- ”I am based in Victor and coach the 2010/2011/2012 group and also the Teton 2009 team. I do have a USSF F- license.
Also, I am a referee instructor.
We have 3 boys, the youngest playing for CGA.
I am German and have been coaching soccer in several age groups since 2014. I also played soccer as a kid in Germany.”
Chris “Topper” Cogan
- Associate Head CoachExperience: 3rd Season Graduated: Texas Tech ’97 ”Chris “Topper” Cogan enters his second year as an assistant coach with the Idaho State soccer program. Prior to arriving at Idaho State in 2015, Cogan spent three years as an assistant coach at Lamar. During Cogan’s time at Lamar, the program set records for goals in a season, fewest goals allowed in a season and it appeared in the conference championship for the first time in school history. In addition to his duties at Lamar, Cogan also served as the head coach of a professional indoor soccer team, Oxford City FC of Texas since 2014. Cogan was the head coach and general manager of the Texas Strikers Professional Inodor Soccer team from 2012-2014, and prior to that he was an assistant coach at Sam Houston State from 2008-2012, he also acted as the director of developmental soccer for the Montgomery Soccer Club as well as te director of goalkeeping for the South Texas Olympic Development program. Cogan was an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator at Angelo State from 2005-2009, and he was an assistant coach from 2001-2004. Cogan earned his U.S Soccer National ”A” license in January of 2009. He recived his bachelor’s degree from Texas Tech in 1997 and masters in 2001.”
- ”I have coached and assisted from 4-5-year-olds up to Division II. My Masters is in Physical Education and Coaching. I currently coach u-14 girls and assist with high school girls in Jackson Hole. I have coached many camps for CGA and JHYS. (Licenses are being done through December and by then I should have F&E).”
- ”I was born in Moldova. In 2013 I Graduated from National University of Physical Education and Sports , Bucharest , Romania , with a degree in “ the program of sports studies and motor performance “ In 2014 I got a degree in physical trainer, specialization Soccer. In 2016 a got a Master degree in soccer .
- Soccer playing experience:
- League Romania
- Division 1 Moldova
- National Champion Youth Soccer Team in Moldova
- General preparation for kids for sports @ CS U.N.E.F.S.
- Physical Trainer for youth @ Sports Academy Team Bucharest”
- Jamshid Roomiany
- Neal Ozmun
- Charles Kerly
- Ashley Bringhurst
- Jamie Henson