Boys Born in 2000 – U18 (2000) Elite
August 2017 – June 2018
- At this level, college placement and professional opportunities are the priority. Teams play in local, regional and national events to gain experience and to showcase the team and the players.
2017-2018 Schedule: The coaching staff might a adjust the schedule based on how the season progreses.
- High School Season or Utah League
- Practice Begins
Indoor league and indoor training
- Thanksgiving Las Vegas Classic
- Las Vegas Premier Invitational 23-25th of March
- Local & regional league, D3 and PCL
- May 11-13, 2018 – Pocatello tournament
- May 26-28. 2018 – State Cup Boise.
- June, 2018 – Rexburg tournament.
- June, 2018 – Far West Regionals or Presidents Cup
Cost for the year:
- Initial registration is $350 (once per year) and includes: administration and coaching.
- Uniform $180 and includes: 2 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 socks, warm up top, warm up bottom and printing. No purchase necessary if you already have the full kit.
November 2017 – May 2018
- Monthly payment options includes coaching and vary depending on participation in Utah League or starting after the high school season is over. Monthly payment with Utah league participation is $195 and includes the following for the entire soccer year: coaching, Idaho Youth Soccer registration/secondary insurance, the entry fees to 6 tournaments. coach travel, outdoor facility fees, indoor facility fees, outdoor league registration, indoor league registration, referees, travel to Utah league games and hotel for Utah League games.
- Monthly payments for players starting after the high school season is $128 and includes: coaching, Idaho Youth Soccer registration/secondary insurance, the entry fees to 6 tournaments, coach travel, outdoor facility fees, indoor facility fees, outdoor league registration, indoor league registration and referees. This does not include expenses for traveling with the team or staying at a hotel with the team.
Registration (Players participating in Utah League)
Registration (Players starting after high school season)
At this level, teams are formed with the common goal of showcasing our players. This requires a great commitment from the player, parents, coaching staff and the club. It is our aim to give one the training, support and guidance needed to be successful in soccer and life.