Event Information: The 3v3 Street Soccer is an event offered by our club to everyone in their community aiming to recreate a culture of free play and pick up games. The event runs throughout the month of July and it is organized and supervised by one of our DOCs.
When: Starts 07/01/19 and Ends 07/26/19
Where: Every CGA community (Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Victor, ID).
Who: For players born 2009 through 2005.
Why: We want to offer the players the opportunity to play in an environment without any coaching where they can make new friends and be creative.
- Anyone can participate as long as they have the appropriate date of birth.
- NO FEE to play (open fields to everyone).
- Each community will have 4 open field days for the month of July.
- Teams will be made on the each day on the spot and the coordinator will having the flexibility to adjust them.
- The format of play is 3v3 playing a round robin system, each session, with periods of 10 minutes.
- Field size 25×35 yards using pug goals.
- No referees and no coaching (any dispute has 10 seconds to be fixed or it will resume with drop ball)
- You get three points for a win, one point for a tie and zero points for a loss.
- For every three corners in a game, there is a full field PK with no goalkeeper.
- Out of bounds is a throw in.
- For goal kick, you can pass or dribble in.
- For your safety make sure you are wearing soccer gear (cleats and shin guards).
- Non-CGA players need to sign a waiver.
- No pre-registration needed.