Soccer Season 2018-2019 – Register Now
For more information please contact us:
Technical Director – Alin Suru – firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Director – Carlos Elizondo – email@example.com
Registrar: Mary Kramer – firstname.lastname@example.org
The 13U-15U age groups are players born 2006, 2005 and 2004. Soccer Season starts August 1st and it ends July 31st the next year. A typical soccer season will have a Fall Season, Winter Season, Spring Season and Summer Season. Players train in their own community, three times a week, for one hour and a half. Beginning of June is the tryout period while during summer time, our club offers Open Play (3v3 Street Soccer) and a SAQ (Speed, Agility and Quickness) training program.
Team communication is done through email and the GroupMe application by a Team Manager. Players participate in a combination of in-house, city leagues, regional leagues and tournaments set at the beginning of each soccer year.
Our fees structure is built on a year long commitment and it includes an initial registration fee due in June after which monthly payments will be set up for the next 11 months to cover event registrations, coaches pay, referee fees, field usage, league entry, administrative fees, winter training. We also have the option for a full payment at the beginning of the soccer year. Required uniform kit purchase is a separate fee and is used for two years.
CGA Academy Soccer Club offers multiple opportunities for its players to pay for their fees through two major fundraisers one in the spring and one in the fall where all the money collected will be applied to the player’s account.
Age Group Objectives:
- Technical: Focus on quality of passing and receiving technique, ball control and finishing in small and big spaces
- Tactical: Application of attaching and defending principles in SSG
- Physical: Basic development of aerobic power, acyclic speed and explosive strength
- Psychosocial: Commitment to the team
- Game (Scrimmage): Development of possession of the ball at speed and quick organization of zonal defending
By the end of the season the player must be capable of:
- Playing short passes at speed in small spaces
- Coordination of tactical principles with teammates
- Show good fitness in mid/high demanding aerobic power practices