2018-2019 competitive year (August 1, 2018 – July 31, 2019)
Here is the link for registration:
The registration is a set fee regardless of when a player starts as it includes required fees to Idaho Youth Soccer Association, US Soccer, Got Soccer associations and standard club dues that cover liability insurance, facility rentals and admin fees.
Fall Season 2018
Season Schedule 5U-6U (born 2013, 2012) – September 4 – October 25
Technical Director – Carlos Elizondo email@example.com
Focus of this age group is to have fun while learning the skills that will help them develop in the years to come. Age appropriate activities help guide players use of imagination and foster the desire to play. Teams will play in an in-house coed league with a game format of 3v3 or 4v4. All practices will be taught by professional coaches that specialize in working with this influential age group.
Registration is based on a first come first serve basis. Spots are limited.
Program Fee is $125.00
- Victor, ID
- Tuesday: 3:30pm – 4:30pm – at LDS Fields
- Thursday: 3:30pm – 4:30pm – at LDS Fields
- Pocatello, ID
- Tuesday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm at Indian Hills
- Thursday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm at Indian Hills
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Tuesday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm and 5:15pm – 6:15pm – at Complex Field 10
- Thursday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm and 5:15pm – 6:15pm – at Complex Field 10