Our camps are designed to foster creativity by building a player’s arsenal of skills and giving one the confidence to express those skills. The camp curriculum is designed and carefully crafted by our expert staff and former professional soccer players. This summer you can find us in the following Idaho communities Pocatello, Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, Victor, Driggs and Jackson Hole.
Early Bird Registration available from February 1 – March 1, 2019 with 10% discount off tuition and includes a free beanie/hat with each registration.
15% Sibling discount offered on second, third or more players per family. First player registration is considered the oldest age player participating in camp.
All camp participants will also receive a camp t-shirt.
Driggs, ID – June 17-21, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Pocatello, ID – July 8-11, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Idaho Falls, ID – July 15-18, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Twin Falls, ID – July 22-25, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Victor, ID – July 29-August 1, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Jackson Hole, WY – August 5-8, 2019 – Join Our Camp
Jackson Hole, WY – Pre-Season Camp – August 19-22, 2019 – Join Our Camp
- Our camps are designed to foster creativity by building a player’s arsenal of skills and giving one the confidence to express those skills.
- Our camps are designed and run by our expert staff, former professional soccer players.
- Players will see the skills that they are trying to learn.
- Use of the imagination to learn and engage in the activities for the younger age groups.
- Each camper receives also written feedback in a digital evaluation post camp.
- A balanced training environment that gives one opportunity to be successful and opportunities to be challenged.
- Provide insight into the tactical implications of the technique.
- Challenging and fun game environments to help foster a deeper learning of skills being taught.
- Coaches are supportive and challenge the players.